Providing healthcare services in today’s world includes constant pressure to increase the quality of patient care, control costs, educate hospital staff and provide new services, all while reducing contact between patients, doctors and hospital staff to control the spread of Covid-19.
VideoCentric’s healthcare solutions are built upon years of experience in both the NHS and private healthcare sector, and are designed for those who require the highest quality video conferencing, data collaboration and audio, whilst ensuring resilience & security for all your healthcare needs.
- Enable higher quality interaction between hospital staff, doctors, nurses and patients to improve patient-centred care
- Enhance healthcare meetings via multipoint video conferences & collaboration
- Improve communication between the Department of Health & Hospital Management
- Access international specialists & remote consultants
- Provide immediate visual care to difficult to access villages or offshore locations i.e. oil rigs
- Offer highly effective training of staff & clinicians
“The combination of VideoCloud and IOT technology can make the workplace safer and more accessible for all, for example, enabling the initiation of video meetings in healthcare environments, where hands-free control can greatly reduce contamination”
– Mr Pickford, VC Healthcare Specialist
Improve the Quality of Healthcare
Video Conferencing & Collaboration has been proven to improve the quality of healthcare and reduce unnecessary re-hospitalisations, whilst improving efficiency, quality of service and reducing the costs associated with education, travel, administration and management.
- Improving Mental Health Services in the NHS with Video Technology
- Improving Cardiac Diagnosis with Video Collaboration Technology
- NHS Reform: Improving Education & Training in the NHS
- Healthcare Administration: A new Approach with Video Conferencing
Reduce Spending, Improve Efficiency
By providing the highest quality & most resilient solutions within examination rooms, meeting rooms, training theatres, and offices, whilst extending video to desktop and mobile users, hospitals can hugely reduce spending and improve efficiency, whilst medical professionals can continue to do what they do best…treat patients & save lives.
We chose VideoCentric’s ProHealth Virtual Meeting Space solution after they demonstrated every offering available – cloud, hosted, managed, private – from all the manufacturers, and really knew each solution in and out. Our security needs and our communication needs are met, and our clinicians are really starting to get the hang of remote meetings
– Telemedicine Manager, NHS Trust
With solutions designed around you and your healthcare requirements, VideoCentric can provide Video Conferencing for meeting spaces and boardrooms, BYOD solutions for doctors & remote specialists and connectivity to remote locations & GP offices.
- Supplier on the Crown Commercial Service G-Cloud 12 Framework
- Supplier on the CCS RM3808 Network Services 2 Framework
- Public Sector for Healthcare Cisco partner
VideoCentric are the UK’s most experienced Video Conferencing & Collaboration integrator, with over 15 years providing video solutions to the NHS, both on-premise and hosted. Our award-winning technical team provide the most comprehensive range of services & support solutions for healthcare, and are fully accredited & trained with all the leading manufacturers of video solutions. Through our extensive experience with the likes of The East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust, Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Virgin Care, North West Air Ambulance Trust, The Priory Group, Bupa Healthcare and the Mental Health Trust, we understand the needs of hospitals, doctors & the NHS, with security, quality and resilience at the forefront of every solution.
To find out more about VideoCentric’s Healthcare Solutions, and what we can do to help you improve effiency in your hospital or healthcare facility, contact our friendly team now!