Trust the HDL200 system to deliver the best audio performance in your small meeting rooms. Seated, standing or walking around – no restrictions means your team can work the way that best suits them and their tasks while still being heard by remote participants. It installs in less than an hour in a variety of flexible configurations, for a clean uncluttered aesthetic. And its plug-and-play connectivity and continuous autocalibration ensure that setup is simple.
Thousands of virtual microphones
At the heart of the HDL200 audio conferencing system is Nureva’s revolutionary Microphone Mist™ technology. It surpasses traditional audio conferencing technologies by filling a space with thousands of virtual microphones to provide true full-room pickup. For the first time, meeting participants can be heard no matter where they move in the room or which direction they face.
One simple solution
The HDL200 system was designed for simplicity. You can install it yourself in less than an hour. Plug-and-play connectivity to virtually all UC&C platforms means there are no drivers to install and the system autocalibrates, so no technician is needed for set up. The HDL200 can be installed in a variety of configurations, including on the wall (above or below a display), or even mounted to a mobile display stand.
Designed for smaller spaces today and tomorrow
The HDL200 includes an integrated full-color display. Perfectly sized for smaller rooms, it displays useful information such as time, call status, volume, mute on/off, etc., to help keep conferences on track. With the introduction of the Nureva audio API, the display will support further enhancements through future integrations with other products such as room control, building information management and room booking systems.
Easily manage and deploy multiple systems across the organization
Whether you are installing one system or hundreds, all HDL200 systems come with Nureva Console, a cloud-based platform that makes it easy to manage systems across multiple locations from a single, secure dashboard. Once enrolled, customers also receive an additional year of warranty, from two years to three, at no additional cost.
- Designed for small spaces – Up to 18′ by 18′ (5.5 x 5.5 m)
- 4,096 virtual microphones – They fill the space providing full-room coverage
- Advanced system processing – Simultaneously processes all 4,096 virtual microphones
- Compatible with UC&C platforms – Zoom, Microsoft® Teams, Skype® for Business, GoToMeeting®, Cisco WebEx™, StarLeaf and more
- Continuous autocalibration – Adapts to room configurations dynamically
- Plug and play – Recognized as a standard USB device. No drivers needed.
- Advanced audio – Acoustic echo cancellation, position-based gain control
- Flexible installation – Above or below a display, on a wall (bracket included) or on a mobile stand (bracket optional)
- Nureva Console – Manage products from anywhere. Automatic firmware updates. Additional year of warranty upon enrollment.
- Integrated display – Full-color display for call status