Improve communications, accelerate decision making, develop relationships and increase productivity by enabling your teams to meet face-to-face remotely and provide them with the tools to share content, consult with experts and deliver a personalised service.
By implementing the right Collaboration solutions into your organisation, you can:
- Enable Mobile workers and BYOD, improving access to employees and specialists, whilst providing a more flexible work initiative for your organisation
- Enhance the meeting room experience, and combine desktop, mobile, and meeting room technology
- Improve linear telephony with engaging video
- Collaborate with partners and suppliers by providing the ability to easily share information, interact in real time and communicate across multiple communication channels, way beyond email and telephone contact
- Use reporting, analytics and diagnostic tools to realise your return, recognise issues and challenges, and grow productivity across your organisation
Whether looking at improving collaboration for everyone across your organisation with platforms such as Microsoft Office 365, enabling employees at the desktop with software clients or professional desktop endpoints such as the Cisco TelePresence EX Series, or by enabling your meeting rooms, remote workers and boardrooms with Persistent Collaboration Tools such as Cisco Spark, discuss your requirements for collaboration with VideoCentric, the UK’s leading Video Conferencing and Collaboration Integrator.