RingCentral is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premise PBX and video conferencing systems, RingCentral empowers mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, device, or location.
A few reasons why RingCentral is a leader in cloud communications and collaboration:
1. RingCentral Office® , a Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) platform, featuring a financially backed uptime SLA of 99.999%, world-class VoIP telephony, messaging, and video solutions, as well as all the integrations teams need to stay productive
2. RingCentral Glip ® , a free video meetings solution with team messaging that enables Smart Video Meetings™ and industry-leading collaboration features
3. RingCentral Contact Center solutions, a robust customer engagement suite that offers inbound voice, outbound voice, and omnichannel digital engagement solutions
4. RingCentral integrations, which empowers workflow optimizations and the ability to build customized solutions or select desired apps available on the RingCentral Connect Platform™
5. Recognized as a leading UCaaS solution by industry analysts and reputable companies such as Gartner, Omdia, PCMag, Frost & Sullivan, IDC MarketScape, Synergy Research Group, Google, Forbes, and more.
RingCentral Office is a cloud-based business communications system with enterprise-grade voice, fax, text, online meetings, conferencing, and collaboration.
With RingCentral Office, you can easily connect your office, remote and mobile employees under one phone system, regardless of their location.
Unlike expensive, conventional phone systems, RingCentral Office is purchased, activated, set up, and managed online, which means we manage it and you use it. By eliminating the need for complex hardware, lengthy installation, and technical expertise, you get the functionality and flexibility to easily connect with customers without high costs or hardware hassle.
With one flat, predictable monthly fee, no contracts, and zero setup costs, RingCentral Office makes your business communication easy, affordable, and accessible from your home, office, or wherever you need to be.