As video communications become an increasingly important part of an overall communications strategy for businesses, it is important for organisations to not overlook one of the most important parts of video – and that’s audio.
Audio for Video Conferencing encompasses far more than speakers and a microphone. Room acoustics, headsets, sound distribution, echo cancellation and audio clarity are just some of the considerations for customers looking to deploy audio that is clear, legible, simple and secure.
VideoCentric have year’s of experience in professional audio solutions, with long-standing partnerships in place with some of the world’s leading audio specialists; Sennheiser, Shure, Dolby, Polycom, Jabra, Yamaha, ClearOne, Revolabs, Plantronics and Snom. This, along with trained and accredited audio/voice technicians and specialists in acoustic engineering & design, VideoCentric can provide audio solutions :
- To improve audio in open plan offices – intelligent audio solutions to absorb disruptive sounds & background noise
- That are optimized for Microsoft audio at the desktop and meeting spaces – headsets, speaker phones, VoIP/SIP phones
- To ensure the highest quality HD spacial audio within the boardroom or lecture theatre
- To improve low quality audio in PC and software based spaces, such as in Huddle Rooms
- For acoustic requirements, HD integrated audio systems, beamforming microphones, mixers
- To integrate with your PBX & IP Networks
- To integrate with your current audio systems, video conferencing systems & collaboration solutions
- For audio conferencing
Whether you are looking for intelligent headset solutions suitable for open plan workspaces, or want professional quality audio in your meeting room optimised for your organisations UC Platform, VideoCentric provide a diverse portfolio of high quality audio solutions that have been designed to suit the varied needs of the modern workers, whether at home, on the go or in the boardroom.
Get in touch with us today to discuss audio solutions for improved collaboration across your workspaces.