Unlock the Future of Learning with the 6000S Series
SMART one-of-a-kind powerhouse display delivers value when it comes to ease of use and pupil engagement. Discover why it’s the most effortless choice for IT professionals.
Available in Multiple Sizes and Features
- Choose from 65”, 75”, or 86” displays, all boasting 4K Ultra HD and LED technology, ensuring crystal-clear visuals.
- Enjoy extended usage with a remarkable 50,000-hour lifespan.
- Powered by iQ embedded computing on Android 11, this display is always up to date with the latest technology.
- Experience crystal clear audio with the integrated microphone array and 2x 20 W speakers.
- Enable seamless interactions with an NFC reader.
- Connect your devices effortlessly with dual USB-C ports, offering 65W power delivery.
- Stay ahead of the curve with built-in proximity and environmental sensors.
Truly Intuitive. Truly Collaborative.
The 6000S series puts your pupils in the driver’s seat of their learning with more differentiated pens than any other display. Each pupil can have their own pen type and colour, allowing them to collaborate without fighting over tools.
iQ: Android 11 Made SMART
Secure multi-user profiles mean a quick and easy start for every class. Teachers are always just one click away from the apps, files, tools, and cloud storage that they know and use daily, all kept secure with customised user profiles. Here’s what you need to know:
- Up to 20 user profiles per display.
- Self-serve profile setup through Google or Microsoft.
- Secure data protection.
- NFC sign-in for quick access.
A True Crowd Pleaser: Easy for Teachers, Exciting for Pupils
Built-in activities and teaching tools make it easy for teachers to add interactivity and engagement on the fly, even if they’ve never used a SMART Board® before. SMART displays with iQ allow for whole-class participation, truly active learning, and a level of pupil collaboration that you just haven’t seen before.
With the 6000S series’ two 65W USB-C connections, pupils can quickly and easily connect their devices to display understanding or lead learning. Plug and play any Windows device – no need to install any drivers or new software – for annotation and interactivity in the pen-enabled apps pupils already use, including Microsoft PowerPoint, OneNote, and more.
The Right Choice for Early Years and Special Needs Education
With Tool Explorer, pupils can interact with physical objects, like cubes and stamps, that are automatically recognised by the display. This opportunity for engaging, kinaesthetic learning with real-world objects makes the 6000S series the best choice for early years and special needs education.
Accessibility Features Included
Every board includes easy-to-access, forward-facing ports and controls with large, intelligently illuminated buttons for ease of use in situations of low light or visual impairment.
Unleash the power of collaborative learning and engage your students like never before with the SMART 6000S series. Contact our dedicated sales team today!