Exterity AvediaStream TVgateway and Encoder blades must be installed in one of three AvediaStream chassis (1, 3, or 10 slots), which are designed for a wide range of organisational needs and budgets. All chassis are hot-swap enabled to allow movement or replacement of an encoder blade without powering down the entire unit. This saves time, and, in multi-slot chassis, avoids disruption to other IPTV services currently operating.
The 10-slot chassis offers redundant power supplies and hot-swap cooling fans for even higher availability.
- Compact unit providing one video feeds.
- Perfect for smaller installations or organisations requiring specific additional features.
- Supports three blades with a common power supply.
- 1U 19” rack
- Our largest and most advanced IPTV chassis supports 10 blades with built-in redundancy
- Redundant power supplies for higher availability
- Hot-swap cooling fans allow replacement without the need to power-down the unit
- 4U 19” rack