Cisco has announced the end-of-sale and end-of-life dates for the Cisco TelePresence EX60 and the Telepresence C40 and C60 Integrator packages. This end-of-sale & end-of-life announcement also affects the Cisco TelePresence PrecisionHD 1080p Camera (version 1).
The last day to order the affected products is June 8th 2015, however customers can still extend or renew a service contract for these products until the 3rd September 2019. For equipment and software that is not covered by a service & support contract, the last date to order a new service & support contract or add the equipment and/or software to an existing service and support contract is June 7th 2016.
The recommended migration path for customers with these products are as follows:
- Cisco EX60: migrate to Cisco DX80
- Cisco C40 Integrator: migrate to Cisco Telepresence SX80
- Cisco C60 integrator: migrate to Cisco Telepresence SX80
- Cisco PrecisionHD Camera (version 1) migrate to Cisco PrecisionHD Camera (next generation).
For more information on how your products may be affected, or to discuss options & migration paths, trade-in offers or adding support to your current systems, please contact VideoCentric.
- End of Life notification for Cisco EX60 (PDF)
- End of Life notification for Cisco C40 Integrator (PDF)
- End of Life notification for Cisco C60 Integration (PDF)
- End of Life notification for Cisco PrecisionHD Camera (PDF)